To create a duplicate copy of an existing game in your account, please follow these steps:
- Visit the My Games page of the Game Manager (one of the options along the bar at the top of goosechase.com once you’ve logged into your account).
- From your list of games, hover your mouse over the game you'd like to duplicate.
- To the right of the game game, click the "gear" symbol that appears. This should open a dropdown menu.
- From the menu, click "Duplicate Game".
- From the top of your My Games page, you should see a copy of the game has been created. By clicking into the game, you can edit the name, mission list, etc..
Note: When duplicating a game, only the basic details (name, description, location, etc.) and mission list is duplicated. No previous submissions, bonus points, messages, and/or teams are copied to the new game.