Yes, GooseChase does require players to have an internet connection via wifi or cellular data. This is because submissions are uploaded right after they are taken (so that everyone can stay up to date via the feed and leaderboard).
Articles in this section
- Playing as a guest vs. creating an account
- Finding and joining games by name or by code
- Do you need access to the internet to participate in a game?
- How can I get someone on my team?
- Why do some missions appear to already be completed when playing in Teams Mode?
- Can I participate in a GooseChase game from a computer/laptop?
- Using GooseChase on Chromebooks