Unfortunately, no. The mobile apps are designed for participating in games only, while all management tasks occur in the online game manager at goosechase.com. You'll be able to view your game in the mobile app by searching for it by name or game code. To manage a a game while you're away from your computer, you can login to the GooseChase website from your mobile device's web browser.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide submissions in the activity feed?
- Bonus points & deleting submissions
- How do I reuse a past game / duplicate a game?
- Sharing Submissions & Social Media Integration
- Can I test my game before my event?
- How do I create a game?
- My game is still showing as in DRAFT, why is this?
- Can I download/export the submissions afterward?
- How do I add a mission to my game?
- How do I start my game?