You can! The easiest way to test your game is to make a duplicate of it, allowing you to see how your game will run, without affecting your actual game. To create a duplicate and run a test game, please follow these steps:
- Visit the My Games page of the Game Manager (one of the options along the bar at the top of goosechase.com once you’ve logged into your account).
- From your list of games, hover your mouse over the game you'll be using for your event / the game you'd like to test.
- Open the dropdown menu by clicking the gear symbol that appears to the right of the game name.
- From the menu, click "Duplicate Game".
- From the top of your My Games page, you should see a copy of the game has been created. It's a good idea to rename this game to include "test" so that your participants don't accidentally join it!
- To run your "test" game and see what it's like as a participant, start it from the Game Manager and join it from your device. Note: Unless your GooseChase account is licensed under one of our subscriptions, your game will be automatically assigned to our Recreational License.