You can! We recommend that you run a separate test game to prior to your event. The easiest way create a test game is to make a duplicate copy of your event game. This will allow you to see how your game will run, without affecting your actual game.
To create a duplicate and run a test game, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account from a computer at goosechase.com and visit the My Games page of the Game Manager.
- From your list of games, hover your mouse over the game you'll be using for your event / the game you'd like to test.
- To the right of the game game, click the "gear" symbol that appears.
- From the dropdown menu, click "Duplicate Game".
- From the top of your My Games page, you should see a copy of the game has been created. It's a good idea to click into this game and rename it to include "test" so that your participants don't accidentally join it!
- To run your "test" game and see what it's like as a participant, start it from the Game Manager and join it from your device.
Note: Unless your GooseChase account is licensed under one of our subscriptions, your test game will be automatically assigned to our Recreational License which allows for up to 3 teams or 3 individual players per game. This will not affect your upgraded event game.